Introducing St Just & Land’s End
Gloriously wild and ruggedly beautiful the Land’s End Peninsula is at the most westerly tip of Cornwall, and is a remnant of real Cornwall, offering a wealth of natural and man-made treasures.
Whether you are a visitor, a resident or a business, enjoy browsing our pages to discover what the St Just and Land’s End Area has to offer. Or see our Publications page for our collection of handy leaflets with information about the area.
- Where to Stay – a superb range of accommodation options
- Activities – for relaxation or adventure, come rain or shine
- Arts and Crafts – an inspiration to creative spirits
- Food and Drink – pubs, cafes, farmers’ markets, takeaways
- Services – local trades and services to suit your needs
- Shops – everything from everyday essentials to unique gifts
- Events – local events at a glance
FIND US ON FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/stjustandlandsend