First and Last Cottages
Business Type: Self-Catering Accommodation, Bed and Breakfast, Holiday Let Management
Contacts: Liz Trenary
Address: Treeve Moor House, Sennen, Penzance, Cornwall TR19 7AE
Telephone: 01736 871284
Mobile: 07771 914660
First and Last Cottages – self catering properties and a bed and breakfast close to Land’s End and the Minack Theatre. Holiday let management service.
First and Last Cottages has several self catering properties, two in Sennen, one in Porthgwarra, and the rest in Porthcurno. These are available for weekly lets, with short breaks available out of season. They sleep between 2 and 8 people. The properties in Porthcurno are in the valley itself so very close to the beach and the Minack Theatre. The property in Porthgwarra is in a stunning setting very close to the beach. One of the properties in Sennen is a detached cottage set in a large garden with uninterrupted views across the fields and cliffs to the sea. The other is in Sennen Cove just yards from the beach. These properties have a variety of changeover days e.g. Friday/Saturday/Sunday. Please see my website, as shown above, for further information, prices and availability.
BED AND BREAKFAST
Treeve Moor House is the closest bed and breakfast to Land’s End with uninterrupted views to the sea. It has one double room with en-suite shower and one twin room with private bathroom with bath. It’s set in large gardens and there is plenty of parking.
HOLIDAY LET MANAGEMENT
Ideal if you live away from the area or have no time to handle things yourself
The agency with a difference – no need to use two or three different organisations to cover marketing/cleaning/laundry (although there is a package for marketing only if required)
- Free start-up advice and property evaluation
- Initial property clean and set-up service
- Marketing/Bookings Administration
- Professional photography
- Preparation of inventory
- Assistance with writing an access statement to comply with the Disability Discrimination Act
- Guidance with writing your fire risk assessment and complying with the new fire regulations
- Preparation of an information folder for guests including up to date tourist leaflets
- Arranging annual deep cleans
- Changeover cleaning using local agencies
- Laundry, using commercial laundries
- Mid booking linen change for bookings of more than one week
- Provision of welcome tray, fresh flowers, welcome note
- Welcome visit when guests arrive
- First responder for guest contact
- Winter and out of season services such as turning on hot water and heating
- Keyholder services – for an extra charge e.g. servicing boilers, window cleaning, gardening, redirection of mail, out of hours call outs, emergency maintenance
If you would like a free, no obligation, meeting to discuss the letting of your property do contact me.